Autore Topic: I libri che non riesci a finire  (Letto 20413 volte)

FreakRenegade

• Peggy Olson
  • Ho una personalità disturbata...
    • Mostra profilo
Re: I libri che non riesci a finire
« Risposta #180 il: 18 May 2022, 17:54:31 »
Ma sono l'unica a cui  Fitzgerald è piaciuto  :rofl: :rofl:
«Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before!» #StarTrekUniverse 🖖

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #181 il: 18 May 2022, 21:42:07 »
Ma pure io l'ho adorato
oddio è pure vero che ho adorato il giovane werther in gioventù e a 30 anni mi ha fatto venire voglia di prendere un mitra, ma Gatsby l'ho letto un po' più in là
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

opossum

• Molly Hooper
  • Favolosolandia forever
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #182 il: 19 May 2022, 12:26:34 »
Poro Fitzgerald  :XD:

Ma no solo povero "Gatsby", di Fitzgerald: Tenera è la Notte -  Gli ultimi fuochi - Crepuscolo di uno scrittore e i Racconti dell'età del jazz mi son piaciuti. :hug:

-Dre@mer-

• Peggy Olson
  • "Where the fucking is your grave?"
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #183 il: 21 June 2022, 22:34:34 »
Anche io l'ho mollato subito, ma il mio problema è con King, odio visceralmente il modo in cui scrive. :XD:

Un po' mi dispiace perché mi piacciono un sacco le cose tratte dai suoi romanzi, ma per me è illeggibile.
Oddio, è la prima volta che trovo un'altra persona come me a cui non piace King e trova insopportabile il modo in cui scrive.

Concordo, per me è illeggibile e non so come faccia a essere cosi amato.

Credo alle medie di aver provato a leggere IT... ma no :ninja2: O anche Cuori in Antartide di cui ho sentito parlare un gran bene. Sono riuscita solo, con sforzo, a finire Le notti di Salem. Ecco, se volete torturarmi, datemi da leggere uno dei suoi mille libri giganti.

Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had one. / Reality is almost always wrong. / You want to believe, don't you? / It's all contaminated. / This is about you stealing my wind. / #1 The night I met you. / Fear is the price of imagination. / You know what I wish? I wish that just once people wouldn’t act like the cliché that they are. / Everything has its time and everything dies. / Haven’t you heard? I don’t have a heart. / Is it all lies, forever and ever, everyone and everything? / Doctor, please, please, don't make me go back! / Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. / Buffy, can we rest? / When it's dark and I'm all alone and I'm scared or freaked out or whatever, I always think: "What would Buffy do?" You're my hero. / “Però non voglio leggere chiù niente di chillu ca scrivi.” “Pecché?” “Pecché mi fa male.” / Now turn around and face the other way. Now we walk and we never look back.

Credits: stephenie7777

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #184 il: 22 June 2022, 15:15:01 »
 :distratto: scusate, su Stephen King  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: non vige la democrazia
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption