Autore Topic: [News & Spoiler] iZombie - Stagione 1  (Letto 28446 volte)

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: iZombie [The CW] [Horror/Drama]
« Risposta #105 il: 27 May 2015, 11:13:28 »
Ma è sempre stata da tredici, è l'ordine standard per la midseason - a meno di problemi, ma... :look:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

tfpeel

• cuore di panna | Sacrificata sull'altare del dio PILØ | CW, cosa mi combini?
  • #itsallconnected
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #106 il: 27 May 2015, 13:06:38 »
stagione di 13 episodi standard ... ovviamente non ha i back nine perché andrebbero troppo in estate  :XD:

arden86

• Quartetto Infernale [Hickeys-Knot-Kisses]
  • Ahsoka Tano
  • Sterek is the way! >< You smell like cherries!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #107 il: 3 June 2015, 17:17:46 »
1x13 Promo Season finale
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
Tumblr

"There's a FF for that" is the new "There's an app for that" Teen Wolf addicted
@Lunsfuhd: "The men of Teen Wolf are like Pokemon, gotta catch em all." :huhu:
“I spent like 10 years of my life pretending to fly around on a broomstick and you’re asking me if preparing for a love scene was ‘tricky’ because the other person also had a penis?” - Daniel Radcliffe
“Everyone dies alone. But if you mean something to someone…
if you help someone or love someone, and even a single person
remembers you… then maybe you never really die at all?” - PoI addicted

rockford

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #108 il: 4 June 2015, 17:31:36 »
Non avevo cagato di striscio sta serie, ieri poi per curiosità ho guardato il pilot  ed è stata una rivelazione...davvero carina, continuerò senz'altro :zizi:
serie viste/terminate:
Lost (Stag.1-6) - Battlestar Galactica (1-4) - Star Trek TNG (1-7) - 24 (1-9)- How I met Your Mother s.(1-9) - Band of Brothers - Californication (1-5) - Heroes (1-3) - House MD (1-6) - Top Gear - Breaking Bad (1-5) - Persons Unkonwn - V (1-2) - Flashforward - Rome s01 - The walking dead (s01-06)- Smallville (1-10) - Spartacus Blood and sand - Spartacus Gods of the arena - Spartacus Vengeance -Spartacus la guerra dei dannati - Mistfits (1-3) - Game of Throne (s01-06) - Falling Skies (s01-02)- Homeland (s1-03) - Terra Noia (s01) - Romanzo Criminale (s01-02) - Touch (s01) - Awake - Dead Set - Last Resort - the Following (s01)- Under the dome(s01)- Ray Donovan (s01-04) - Banshee (s01) - Gomorra (s01 s02) -  The Pacific - The Strain - True Detective S01- Master of Sex (s01) - les revenants - Z Nation s01 s02 - The Kinck s01 - Fargo s01- Better call Saul -IZombie s01-I Soprano s01 s06 - Narcos (s01-02) Daredevil s01 - Fear The walking Dead- ZOO (S01-02)

In visione
Z Nation s03 - The Walking dead s07 - The Young Pope - Westworld