Autore Topic: The New Pope (The Young Pope) [Sky Atlantic / HBO / Canal+] [Drama]  (Letto 60434 volte)

checco raggio

• Jerry Gergich
    • Mostra profilo
Re: The New Pope (The Young Pope) [Sky Atlantic / HBO / Canal+] [Drama]
« Risposta #480 il: 25 February 2020, 10:51:57 »
<<“I have another season in my mind,” he said. “I don’t know if I will do that. I should find time to do that, and I should convince HBO in order to do that. I have a new idea for a third season, but it’s a crazy, crazy idea so I don’t know if it’s easy to realize. It’s an idea completely outside the Vatican — it’s really different.”

Sorrentino didn’t want to reveal much more, but did confirm all the main characters from “The Young Pope” and “The New Pope” would be involved in a story he referred to as “sort of a prequel.”

Through six episodes, “The New Pope” is averaging just over 200,000 linear viewers (not including streaming), which is less than half the average audience “The Young Pope” courted in 2017. That’s not to say Season 3 is living on a prayer — over the last three years, linear viewership is down across the board, and, as a co-production with Sky and CANAL+, the overall cost to HBO is less. Awards attention could also boost the show’s odds for renewal, as “The Young Pope” snagged Law a Golden Globe nomination, in addition to two Emmy nods.>>

Fonte:
https://www.indiewire.com/2020/02/the-new-pope-creator-interview-jude-law-return-season-3-1202213191/

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
    • FRAME - cinema e serie tv
« Risposta #481 il: 25 February 2020, 11:48:13 »
Chi dobbiamo corrompere per averla?

checco raggio

• Jerry Gergich
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #482 il: 25 February 2020, 13:56:24 »
Chi dobbiamo corrompere per averla?
Purtroppo, i rating in America sono veramente bassi. Però, come sottolinea giustamente Indiewire, i costi di produzione sono divisi tra Sky, Canal plus e HBO, quindi ascolti bassi non significa per forza che non ci siano profitti.
Credo dipenderà dalla stagione dei premi. Preghiamo!

rik_drake

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #483 il: 29 February 2020, 09:18:42 »
Domanda forse già fatta, forse stupida. Devo vedermi Young Pope per poi vedermi New Pope?
Adoro: Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Fargo
Mi piacciono un sacco: Homeland, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy, The Killing, House of Cards, Banshee, Luther, Utopia, Peaky Blinders, True Detective, Hannibal, Game of Thrones
Meh: Spartacus, Dexter (che peccato per entrambe!)
Abbandonate: Spartacus (vista fino a vengeance), the walking dead (fino a 4x09), Arrow, Wayward Pines, Prison Break
Guardando:Lost (rewatch), TbbT, Fargo, SoA
Serie terminate: Breaking Bad, The Tudors, Lost, A Young Doctor's Notebook, Twin Peaks, Dexter, The Sopranos, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, The Killing, Parks & Rec

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Aspiring Cyborg

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #484 il: 29 February 2020, 11:57:53 »
Domanda forse già fatta, forse stupida. Devo vedermi Young Pope per poi vedermi New Pope?
si, ti perderesti molti passaggi altrimenti (e oltretutto è bellissimo the young pope)

Wallander

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

FreakRenegade

• Peggy Olson
  • Ho una personalità disturbata...
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #486 il: 30 May 2020, 09:38:38 »
<<“I have another season in my mind,” he said. “I don’t know if I will do that. I should find time to do that, and I should convince HBO in order to do that. I have a new idea for a third season, but it’s a crazy, crazy idea so I don’t know if it’s easy to realize. It’s an idea completely outside the Vatican — it’s really different.”

Sorrentino didn’t want to reveal much more, but did confirm all the main characters from “The Young Pope” and “The New Pope” would be involved in a story he referred to as “sort of a prequel.”

Through six episodes, “The New Pope” is averaging just over 200,000 linear viewers (not including streaming), which is less than half the average audience “The Young Pope” courted in 2017. That’s not to say Season 3 is living on a prayer — over the last three years, linear viewership is down across the board, and, as a co-production with Sky and CANAL+, the overall cost to HBO is less. Awards attention could also boost the show’s odds for renewal, as “The Young Pope” snagged Law a Golden Globe nomination, in addition to two Emmy nods.>>

Fonte:
https://www.indiewire.com/2020/02/the-new-pope-creator-interview-jude-law-return-season-3-1202213191/

Due stagioni cosi come sono sono per me perfette....però se mi tiri in ballo un Prequel....
 :love: :love: :love: :love: :+: :+:
“A volte, quando tenti di aiutare qualcuno, il primo ad andare a fondo sei proprio tu.”
-la casa de papel-

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
    • FRAME - cinema e serie tv
« Risposta #487 il: 30 May 2020, 13:04:14 »
Paolo fai quello che ti pare, a me sta bene  :love: