Autore Topic: [Commenti] Gossip Girl 6x10 - "New York, I Love You XOXO" - [Series Finale]  (Letto 39182 volte)

Methamorphose

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
ho appena letto un articolo in cui dicono che Chace Crawford, non so se ai tempi della serie o dopo che è finita, ha dichiarato:
“Devo ritrovare la mia dignità. Credo si sia persa sul set della seconda stagione. Dalla terza stagione in poi è stato tutto terribile”.

:OOOKKK: :huhu: :XD: :XD: :XD:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chace-crawford-i-lost-my-dignity-during-gossip-girl-filming-2012510
Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
A tempo perso:Big Bang Theory.
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern

myrs

• Liz Lemon
  • Wow, sarcasm. That's original.
    • Mostra profilo
    • weheartit
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chace-crawford-i-lost-my-dignity-during-gossip-girl-filming-2012510
#JeSuisChace
 :riot: :rofl: :rofl:

Comunque anche la fine dell'articolo è bellissima: "Di Gossip Girl mi mancheranno quelle che mi truccavano"  :XD: :XD: :XD:

-I can tell life from TV, Jeff. TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules and likable leading men #sixseasonsANDAMOVIE

More importantly, it has to be joyful, effortless, fun.
TV defeats it’s own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing.
It’s TV, it’s comfort.
It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day. And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back.

MrsHaleyJames

• Visitatore
ho appena letto un articolo in cui dicono che Chace Crawford, non so se ai tempi della serie o dopo che è finita, ha dichiarato:
“Devo ritrovare la mia dignità. Credo si sia persa sul set della seconda stagione. Dalla terza stagione in poi è stato tutto terribile”.

:OOOKKK: :huhu: :XD: :XD: :XD:
E come dargli torto?