Autore Topic: Nella Vita Vera non sopporto...  (Letto 221975 volte)

firmato_bad

• Ragnar Lothbrok
  • Mastrorompicojoni , chi mi warna è uno stronzo :D
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Nella Vita Vera non sopporto...
« Risposta #3645 il: 27 February 2018, 19:39:53 »
Quelli che piangono miseria e hanno già prenotato le vacanze
Ontanìa mentali !!(Mistica Liana)
* firmato_badoglio è un adoratore dei thread inutili e delle tette grandi (cit)

Methamorphose

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3646 il: 28 February 2018, 17:19:18 »
Quelli che si lavano le mani davanti alle loro responsabilità.
Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
A tempo perso:Big Bang Theory.
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3647 il: 28 February 2018, 21:22:41 »
Quelli che... Juventus! :XD:
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

sun85

• Jerry Gergich
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3648 il: 12 March 2021, 23:23:07 »
In questo preciso momento non sopporto i disordinati e gli accumulatori di roba🤮