Autore Topic: Girls [HBO] [Comedy]  (Letto 57885 volte)

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Girls [HBO]
« Risposta #15 il: 16 April 2012, 21:24:32 »
ancora no, solitamente gli ascolti HBO arrivano non il giorno dopo, ma quello dopo ancora (anche se ci sono eccezioni, quelli per girls non li hanno ancora diffusi

comunque avevo letto su digital spy che HBO aveva già ordinato copioni per la seconda stagione
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

knox16

• Peggy Olson
  • Mi piace vivere per andare in bagno.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #16 il: 16 April 2012, 23:49:05 »
Tiny Furniture è un film stupendo. Non vedo l'ora di vedere questa serie creata dalla stessa regista. Poi se Apatow l'ha prodotto un motivo c'è.

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #17 il: 17 April 2012, 07:18:05 »
For what it is — a low-key ensemble comedy with no stars in it, HBO’s new comedy Girls did respectable business in its premiere last night. It drew 872,000 viewers, holding onto 79% of its lead-in, the season finale of Eastbound & Down (1.1 million). Girls‘ debut viewership was slightly higher than that of the last HBO comedy to launch in the time slot, the Ricky Gervais starrer Life Is Too Short, which opened with 810,000 in February despite a stronger lead-in, the season opener of Eastbound & Down (1.3 million). Eastbound & Down‘s finale was down from the premiere despite having 10 times larger lead-in, Game Of Thrones (3.8 million) last night vs. Luck (0.4 million) in February.  GOT once again held steady in Week 3 for a total of 4.5 million viewers for the night. Eastbound & Down and Girls‘ cumed averages were 1.6 million and 1.1 million, respectively. Girls, along with new comedy Veep starring Julia Louis Dreyfus, which launches next Sunday, are currently available for free on various platforms. Over at Lifetime, new drama The Client List drew 2.9 million total viewers in its second week, up 4% from its premiere, and also gained 8% in adults 18-49 and 28% in women 18-49.

beh non malaccio considerando che HBO l'ha resa disponibile aggratis qualche gg prima della partenza
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».

Alevin

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #18 il: 17 April 2012, 18:04:13 »
beh non malaccio considerando che HBO l'ha resa disponibile aggratis qualche gg prima della partenza

Sì, è andata bene. Ha fatto 0.4 di rating, e considerando che la HBO quest'anno ha avuto diversi shows che toccavano anche lo 0.0 e 0.1 direi che va bene :XD:
[

ilmago7

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19 il: 9 May 2012, 22:50:59 »
scusate forse mi sono perso il post, dove posso trovare le canzoni della colonna sonora finora? fantastiche!

RonSwanson

• Gregory House
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #20 il: 10 May 2012, 00:24:53 »
scusate forse mi sono perso il post, dove posso trovare le canzoni della colonna sonora finora? fantastiche!

Sul sito dell'HBO nella sezione apposita di Girls, ogni episodio ha elencate le sue canzoni :huhu:

I love you and I like you.

Antigone

• Visitatore
« Risposta #21 il: 16 July 2012, 18:56:07 »
si, ma io voglio la board di girls...

Shonenbat

• Nemico di hnort
  • Ragnar Lothbrok
  • This is My design
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22 il: 16 July 2012, 19:41:42 »

Quoto e rilancio. Pretty please. :tenero:

Josephine_

• otakorean
  • Abed Nadir
  • ~If I Had a British Accent I'd Never Shut Up. 어떡해?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #23 il: 16 July 2012, 20:19:33 »
Quoto anche io  :tenero:
PeFFavore!

"I believe there's another world waiting for us, Sixsmith." - R.F.»      
TvTime https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/23236855/profile
::Italian Dente Addicted::

tenpeun

• Bevers | Mario Marcovaldo | Asciugamario | Mario e la Cremeria | ciop is the new ciqao | #lapompadiMario | Sommario | ...Mini-me | Bill Marrio | cow scienza | vero campione di uno sport finto | minicapitano | Meany Mario
  • River Song
  • Are we having fun yet?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24 il: 16 July 2012, 21:03:15 »
Non abbiamo dei numeri malvagi, se si fa un po' di pubblicità in giro per il forum portando sempre più fan chissà :sooRy:
Give 100%. 110% is impossible. Only idiots recommend that. - Ron Swanson

'I'm taking it one day at a time' You know who else is? Everyone, 'cause that's how time works. It's the only way you can take it. 'I'll pray for you' So basically you're going to sit at home and do nothing while I struggle? Don't pray for me, make me a sandwich. 'We'll keep you in our thoughts' I hear some of the stuff you talk about and if that's close to what you're thinking about, I don't want to be around that. So keep me out of your thoughts, unless you're thinking about making me a sandwich. - Hannibal Buress

Sax85

• Clark Kent
  • Dove c'è HBO c'è casa
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #25 il: 17 July 2012, 09:23:24 »
Mi pare cosa buona e giusta..  :zizi: :zizi:
“Quando sai che è giunta la tua ora o ti penti dei tuoi peccati o ne fai di peggiori”.

errix9000

• Root
  • La psiche umana so' cazzi
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Girls [HBO] [Comedy]
« Risposta #26 il: 24 January 2013, 18:47:37 »
non è arrivato il momento di una sezione? :scettico:
Parola di Roberto Carlino

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #27 il: 27 January 2013, 20:13:33 »
non è arrivato il momento di una sezione? :scettico:

stiamo perorando la causa  :lici:

Andre@

• EPIC F@IL @ 90
  • The Doctor
  • Corporativismo imbarazzante™ FTW
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28 il: 30 January 2013, 00:23:45 »
Tipo 50 pagine di commenti e ancora non hai inteso che commentiamo sotto spoiler le puntate...?
:kiddingme:

GiacoBlair

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #29 il: 30 January 2013, 01:28:30 »
Tipo 50 pagine di commenti e ancora non hai inteso che commentiamo sotto spoiler le puntate...?
:kiddingme:
pensavo che a sub usciti lo spoiler non andava messo.
rimedio subito,che poi l'ho sempre messo  :eha:
« Ultima modifica: 30 January 2013, 01:30:24 da GiacoBlair »
Seguo:2 Broke Girls,American Horror Story,Arrow,Baby Daddy,Bates Motel,Broad City,Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,Empire, Fargo,Faking It,Galavant,Game of Thrones,Girls,Grace and Frankie,Grey's Anatomy,How To Get Away With Murder,Jane The Virgin,Jessica Jones,Luther,Masters of Sex,Marvel Agents of SHIELD,My Mad Fat Diary,Once Upon a Time,Orange is the new Black,Orphan Black, Pretty Little Liars,Quantico,Scandal,Shameless,Suits,Switched at Birth,The Affair,The Flash,The Good Wife,The Leftovers,The Mindy Project,The Originals,The Vampire Diaries,The Walking Dead,Transparent,True Detective,Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,Unreal,Veep,Younger
Ho seguito:90210,Apartment 23,Blue Mountain State,Bunheads,Charmed,Desperate Housewives,Downton Abbey,Friends,Gilmore Girls,Glee,Gossip Girl, Greek,Hart of Dixie,Hellcats,How I Met Your Mother,Kyle XY,Life Unexpected,Looking,Mad Men,Make It or Break It,Misfits,One Tree Hill,Parenthood,Privileged,Revenge,Skins,Smash,The Carrie Diaries,The Gates,The Hard Times of RJ Berger,The Lying Game,The Newsroom,The Nine Lives of Chloe King,The O.C.,The Secret Life of the American Teenager,The Wire,Ugly Betty,Twisted,Veronica Mars,White Collar,Will&Grace..