Autore Topic: [SPOILER] Gilmore girls revival  (Letto 11337 volte)

sc_kathe

• Max Black
  • "I'm not a lesbian, but God she looks fine!"
    • Mostra profilo
Re: [SPOILER] Gilmore girls revival
« Risposta #75 il: 19 February 2016, 14:03:01 »
mi segno

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #76 il: 19 February 2016, 22:54:33 »
Foto dal set
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

Post unito: 19 February 2016, 22:54:33
altra aggiunta

Aliya

• Michael Scott
  • I wish I was a fucking tree
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #77 il: 22 February 2016, 09:13:09 »
Altro ritorno!

:tenero:

Favorites: 30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn 99, Carnivàle, Deadwood, Euphoria, Feud, Flesh and Bone, Frasier, FNL, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Halt and Catch Fire, Jane the Virgin, IASIP, Mad Men, Master of None, Nurse Jackie, Oz, Parenthood, Peaky Blinders, Queer as Folk, Rectify, Search Party, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Seinfeld, Sex and the City, Six Feet Under, Sons of Anarchy, Sports Night, The Get Down, The Knick, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, The Shield, The Wire, The Young/New Pope, Treme, Twin Peaks, United States of Tara...

alicealicekia91

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #78 il: 8 March 2016, 13:41:03 »
articolo con foto dal set  :love: attenzione possibili spoiler
Sto Seguendo: Once Upon a time, The Original, Arrow, Awkward, IZombie, The Flash, Jane the Virgin, Pretty Little Liars, This Is Us, Mom, The 100, Modern Family, Younger, Scream, Zoo, Santa Clarita Diet, Scream Queens, The Last Man Of The Earth, Dead Of Summer, Shadowhunters, Famous In Love
In recupero: Lost,
In programma: Teen Wolf, Gotham, Dardevil, State of Affair, The Legends of Tomorrow, Second Chance, Shades of Blue, Games of Thrones, Supergirl
Abbandonate x ora: Orange is the New Black (2), Deadbeat (3)
Ho seguito:The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a time in Wonderland, Gilmore Girls, The OC, One Tree Hill, Chuck, Hart of Dixie, Settimo Cielo, Buffy, Revenge, Prison Break, Baby Daddy, No Ordinary Family, H2O, Sabrina Vita da Strega, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Summerland, True Calling, Ned-scuola di sopravvivenza, Forever, Life Unexpected, Ravenswood, The Secret Circle, Galavant, Telenovela, Switched at Birth, Billy & Billie, Downton Abbey, The Shannara Chronicles, Grandfathered, Terranova,

alicealicekia91

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #79 il: 15 March 2016, 16:55:04 »
articolo con foto dal set  :love: attenzione possibili spoiler
spoiler foto dal set
Sto Seguendo: Once Upon a time, The Original, Arrow, Awkward, IZombie, The Flash, Jane the Virgin, Pretty Little Liars, This Is Us, Mom, The 100, Modern Family, Younger, Scream, Zoo, Santa Clarita Diet, Scream Queens, The Last Man Of The Earth, Dead Of Summer, Shadowhunters, Famous In Love
In recupero: Lost,
In programma: Teen Wolf, Gotham, Dardevil, State of Affair, The Legends of Tomorrow, Second Chance, Shades of Blue, Games of Thrones, Supergirl
Abbandonate x ora: Orange is the New Black (2), Deadbeat (3)
Ho seguito:The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a time in Wonderland, Gilmore Girls, The OC, One Tree Hill, Chuck, Hart of Dixie, Settimo Cielo, Buffy, Revenge, Prison Break, Baby Daddy, No Ordinary Family, H2O, Sabrina Vita da Strega, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Summerland, True Calling, Ned-scuola di sopravvivenza, Forever, Life Unexpected, Ravenswood, The Secret Circle, Galavant, Telenovela, Switched at Birth, Billy & Billie, Downton Abbey, The Shannara Chronicles, Grandfathered, Terranova,

-Dre@mer-

• Peggy Olson
  • "Where the fucking is your grave?"
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #80 il: 15 March 2016, 19:25:11 »
No vi prego, intubatemi :mwow:

Comunque io esigo di vedere uno dei soliti litigi tra Luke e Taylor :XD:

usiamo il tasto correttamente
« Ultima modifica: 15 March 2016, 20:38:47 da vascy »
Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had one. / Reality is almost always wrong. / You want to believe, don't you? / It's all contaminated. / This is about you stealing my wind. / #1 The night I met you. / Fear is the price of imagination. / You know what I wish? I wish that just once people wouldn’t act like the cliché that they are. / Everything has its time and everything dies. / Haven’t you heard? I don’t have a heart. / Is it all lies, forever and ever, everyone and everything? / Doctor, please, please, don't make me go back! / Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. / Buffy, can we rest? / When it's dark and I'm all alone and I'm scared or freaked out or whatever, I always think: "What would Buffy do?" You're my hero. / “Però non voglio leggere chiù niente di chillu ca scrivi.” “Pecché?” “Pecché mi fa male.” / Now turn around and face the other way. Now we walk and we never look back.

Credits: stephenie7777

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #81 il: 18 March 2016, 18:58:22 »
foto cast

whiterosej

• Don Draper
  • I grow a white rose in July just as in January
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #82 il: 18 March 2016, 19:24:05 »
ma anche lui parte del cast? troupe? o fan?
still watching:
Stranger things, The good fight, Westworld, Boris, Grey's anatomy, Younger, The chosen, Station 19, Upload, Sanditon, When calls the heart, Good witch, The good doctor, The handmaid's tale, The marvelous Mrs.Maisel, Manifest, A discovery of witches, Chesapeake shores, Grace and Frankie, Legacies, Carnival row, The crown, Zoey's extraordinary playlist, Space force
plus other stuff

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #83 il: 18 March 2016, 20:45:14 »
ma anche lui parte del cast? troupe? o fan?

whiterosej

• Don Draper
  • I grow a white rose in July just as in January
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #84 il: 18 March 2016, 21:05:53 »
 :O.O: :O.O: ammazza la vecchiaia  :rofl:
still watching:
Stranger things, The good fight, Westworld, Boris, Grey's anatomy, Younger, The chosen, Station 19, Upload, Sanditon, When calls the heart, Good witch, The good doctor, The handmaid's tale, The marvelous Mrs.Maisel, Manifest, A discovery of witches, Chesapeake shores, Grace and Frankie, Legacies, Carnival row, The crown, Zoey's extraordinary playlist, Space force
plus other stuff

Aliya

• Michael Scott
  • I wish I was a fucking tree
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #85 il: 22 March 2016, 20:05:35 »
Aggiunta al cast

Favorites: 30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn 99, Carnivàle, Deadwood, Euphoria, Feud, Flesh and Bone, Frasier, FNL, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Halt and Catch Fire, Jane the Virgin, IASIP, Mad Men, Master of None, Nurse Jackie, Oz, Parenthood, Peaky Blinders, Queer as Folk, Rectify, Search Party, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Seinfeld, Sex and the City, Six Feet Under, Sons of Anarchy, Sports Night, The Get Down, The Knick, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, The Shield, The Wire, The Young/New Pope, Treme, Twin Peaks, United States of Tara...

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #86 il: 22 March 2016, 20:49:15 »
casting news

peperuta

• PERPETUA MEZZOSANGUE GINGER MALEFICA
  • Ahsoka Tano
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #87 il: 22 March 2016, 23:37:49 »
Aggiunta al cast

Perù è come una navicella che per combustibile ha l'amore

i_roxen

• Michael Scott
  • «Life's short, talk fast.»
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #88 il: 27 March 2016, 12:07:52 »
scrivo per restare aggiornata  :ohoh:
guardate: 11.22.63 · charmed ·  f·r·i·e·n·d·s · Gilmore Girls · once upon a time · pushing daisies · scrubs · witches of east end · Merlin
in corso: mr. robot · fate(the winx saga) · Bridgerton
sospese: ghost whisperer · grey`s anatomy · grimm · how_to_get_away_with_a_murderer · outlander · the bing bang theory
in lista: breaking bad · buffy · lost  · supernatural · dr.House

Nuna

• Jonah Ryan
  • Gattara inguaribile
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #89 il: 7 April 2016, 13:34:00 »
Altro ritorno!

Aggiorno la lista cast:

Ma il padre di Lorelai?
Nuna