Autore Topic: [Western] The Ballad of Buster Scruggs - Joel e Ethan Coen (16.11.18)  (Letto 2198 volte)

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, a new Netflix original project to be written and directed by Joel and Ethan Coen, and produced by Annapurna Television, is coming in 2018 for Netflix members around the world.

The Western anthology will feature six tales about the American frontier told through the unique and incomparable voice of Joel and Ethan Coen. Each chapter will feature a distinct story about the American West. The project will star Tim Blake Nelson as Buster, and many others.

Academy Award(R) winners Joel and Ethan Coen will write and direct the anthology, as well as serve as executive producers. Megan Ellison and Sue Naegle from Annapurna Television will also serve as executive producers, along with longtime Coen Brothers collaborator Robert Graf. The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is an Annapurna Television production and will premiere in 2018.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2017/08/09/the-coen-brothers-come-to-netflix-in-the-new-western-anthology-the-ballad-of-buster-scruggs-514114/20170809netflix02/
Premiere il 16 novembre
« Ultima modifica: 12 September 2018, 22:38:32 da vascy »

TotallyBlondie

• Max Black
  • totallycueca by kript96
    • Mostra profilo
Re: The Ballad of Buster Scruggs [Netflix] [Western] [USA]
« Risposta #1 il: 10 August 2017, 16:46:35 »
Avevo appena letto la notizia, eccomi  :zizi:
TV Time -> TotallyBlondie 💁🏼

Over there we lost some of them.
But over there, they lost
all of us.
[ Nora, The Leftovers ]

lost2010

• Piper Chapman
  • You're Alive!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 11 August 2017, 10:13:32 »
Mia! :pirurì:
Che cosa mi manca? Mi mancherebbe tanto di morire, perché io l'inferno della vita me lo sono goduto tutto.
(Alda Merini)

Cosa seguo: Sense8, PoI, Les Revenants, Sherlock, Black Mirror, True Detective, Fargo, Banshee, Doctor Who, The Leftovers, Penny Dreadful, Intruders, The Flash, Mad Men
Ho amato: OZ, Six Feet Under, Lost, BSG, ALIAS, The Hour, Supernatural (fino alla S5), Rubicon, Ai Confini della Realtà, Spawn - The Animated Series, Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Luther, The X-Files, Spazio 1999, Homeland (fino alla S3), Carnivale, Heroes (S1)
In attesa: tutto ciò che non è broadcast + Preacher (AMC)

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 11 August 2017, 17:02:17 »
 :metal: :metal:
speriamo non ci sia molto d'attendenre  :plause:
comunque, già il nome è 'na figata coeniana!

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Aliya

• Michael Scott
  • I wish I was a fucking tree
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #4 il: 17 August 2017, 19:09:08 »
Mi ha ispirato il nome, sono entrata e ho letto Coen. Ci sono  :XD:
Favorites: 30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn 99, Carnivàle, Deadwood, Euphoria, Feud, Flesh and Bone, Frasier, FNL, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Halt and Catch Fire, Jane the Virgin, IASIP, Mad Men, Master of None, Nurse Jackie, Oz, Parenthood, Peaky Blinders, Queer as Folk, Rectify, Search Party, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Seinfeld, Sex and the City, Six Feet Under, Sons of Anarchy, Sports Night, The Get Down, The Knick, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, The Shield, The Wire, The Young/New Pope, Treme, Twin Peaks, United States of Tara...

Asola

• Non è panz
  • Lagertha
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #5 il: 18 August 2017, 14:36:18 »
ci sono  :riot:

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #6 il: 18 August 2017, 14:49:04 »
La sto aspettando da mesi, se non sbaglio la notizia di questo nuovo progetto uscì l'inverno scorso: western e Coen, quando l'hype uccide. :asd:

"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #7 il: 19 August 2017, 15:35:13 »
Mi segno!
Coen + Western = :pukingrainbows: :megusta: :nerdsaw:
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"

jogi__

• Lo sceriffo GIOGI | piccione che gioca a scacchi
  • Gregory House
  • Just tiny specks
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8 il: 19 August 2017, 21:05:19 »
Mi segno. :zizi:

Close your eyes. Count to one.
That's how long forever feels.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #9 il: 12 September 2018, 22:39:39 »
Trailer in alto

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10 il: 13 September 2018, 08:45:22 »
Bello il trailer!

Grande hype!!!!!  :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

rikyf91

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #11 il: 13 September 2018, 09:08:42 »
Ci sono :zizi:

sotto_titolo

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #12 il: 13 September 2018, 09:46:06 »
Visto il trailer...sta roba potrebbe essere una genialata  :gogo:
« Ultima modifica: 13 September 2018, 12:29:11 da sotto_titolo »

Firpo

• Rick Grimes
  • I am the one who knocks
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13 il: 13 September 2018, 09:52:18 »
Non ho visto il trailer ma mi segno a prescindere.  :zizi:
"Do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola?" Walter White

"La mancanza di compassione può essere tanto sgradevole quanto un eccesso di lacrime." Lady Violet

"I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth." Walter White

RobertaRock

• si comporta sempre bene | Italiansubs Oscar Expert 2021
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #14 il: 13 September 2018, 10:18:59 »
è un film e non una serie tv  :look: