Autore Topic: [Supereroi] Avengers: Endgame - Russo brothers (03.05.19)  (Letto 807 volte)

Man 92

• Peggy Olson
  • Mai inchinati, mai piegati, mai spezzati.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: [Supereroi] Avengers: Endgame - Russo brothers (03.05.19)
« Risposta #15 il: 14 March 2019, 20:10:08 »
Hype! :zizi:
Ho finito: Prison Break, Lost, Alias, Smallville, Gossip Girl, Angel, Buffy, True Blood, Dexter, Charmed, Gilmore Girls, The Fall, The Leftlovers, How I Met Your Mother, The Closer, Veronica Mars, Breaking Bad, Person Of Interest, Banshee, The Good Wife, Limitless, Emerald City, Penny Dreadful, Sense8, Luke Cage, Iron first,
Serie che seguo: Supernatural, Suits, Vikings, The Flash, Daredevil, House Of Cards, Doctor Who, Orange Is The New Black, Jessica Jones, Preacher, The OA, The Defenders, Westworld, Stranger Things, 13, The Good Fight, The Punisher, Mr. Robot, Grace and Frankie, Dark, Sabrina, Titans,
Pilot che sto aspettando: The After, Foundation, The Wheel of time,
Droppate: Arrow, Once Upon A Time, Grey's Anatomy, The Shannara Chronicles, The Vampire Diares, The Original, Shameless, How To Get Away To With Murder, The Walking Dead, Empire, Orphan Black, Humans, New Girl,

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
Re: [Supereroi] Avengers: Endgame - Russo brothers (03.05.19)
« Risposta #16 il: 14 March 2019, 23:21:11 »
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor