Autore Topic: [Fantascienza] Star Wars: Episode IX - J. J. Abrams (20.12.19)  (Letto 4187 volte)

Fafana20

• Piper Chapman
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

Firpo

• Rick Grimes
  • I am the one who knocks
    • Mostra profilo
Re: [Fantascienza] Star Wars: Episode IX - J. J. Abrams (20.12.19)
« Risposta #31 il: 28 May 2019, 14:19:51 »
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The Ultimate Preview

Everything New Revealed in Vanity Fair’s The Rise of Skywalker Cover Story

Le foto di VF (già viste parecchie volte online) sono uno spettacolo.

Soprattutto...

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
"Do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola?" Walter White

"La mancanza di compassione può essere tanto sgradevole quanto un eccesso di lacrime." Lady Violet

"I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth." Walter White

Gion Riis

• Sarah Manning
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #32 il: 28 May 2019, 14:22:37 »
Mi segno

Fafana20

• Piper Chapman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33 il: 26 August 2019, 14:39:04 »
Nuovo teaser dal D23 Expo!  :pirurì:

"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

Firpo

• Rick Grimes
  • I am the one who knocks
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #34 il: 26 August 2019, 16:18:27 »
Mi sono emozionata  :cry:
"Do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola?" Walter White

"La mancanza di compassione può essere tanto sgradevole quanto un eccesso di lacrime." Lady Violet

"I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth." Walter White

Fafana20

• Piper Chapman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #35 il: 22 October 2019, 11:04:32 »
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | Final Trailer

:tenero:

Lyanna

• Don Draper
  • * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #37 il: 18 December 2019, 15:18:23 »
VISTO!!!

"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

.::Kraven::.

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
In attesa del ripristino della funzione "Ricerca" del forum, è possibile utilizzare google:
basta aprire www.google.com e scrivere nella barra di ricerca, per esempio, "site:https://www.italiansubs.net/forum/ supernatural" (senza virgolette e con uno spazio tra l'indirizzo del forum e la chiave di ricerca) per ottenere i link alle discussioni dove appare la chiave di ricerca "supernatural"

Qui una guida visuale (non fate caso al tono ironico iniziale):
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.italiansubs.net%2Fforum%2F+supernatural&iie=1

Fafana20

• Piper Chapman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39 il: 18 December 2019, 18:18:54 »
Visto!

benny82

• Mr. Shue
  • Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40 il: 19 December 2019, 01:14:27 »
Visto
"We may sit in our library and yet be in all quarters of the earth"

neve

• Piper Chapman
  • 'Be Brave now'/ 'The bitch is back'/'I'm scared,K'
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41 il: 19 December 2019, 10:24:44 »
mmm
I'm Watching Now : The Leftovers, Homeland, Friends, How to Get Away with Murder, The Americans, Jessica Jones, Parenthood, Sense8, Friday Night Lights.
      Serie storiche: Veronica Mars, Gilmore girls, Heroes, Buffy, Lost, Melrose place. — Kristen Bell & Lauren Graham & Ben Whishaw fan addicted

secondvox

• Clara Oswald
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #42 il: 21 December 2019, 01:21:43 »
Visto...  :wall:

« Ultima modifica: 21 December 2019, 01:24:45 da secondvox »

AshWilliams85

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43 il: 22 December 2019, 14:05:24 »
Visto
Quello che per te non era male per me è la cosa più grave

Inviato dal mio Mi A3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Serie preferite concluse: Breaking Bad, Mr Robot, Sons of Anarchy, The Prisoner (1967), The Shield, The Sopranos, True Detective (1), Twin Peaks.
Altre piaciute: 24, Angel, Awake, Ash vs Evil Dead, Blood Drive, Buffy, Dexter, Dirk Gently, Lost, Misfits, Prison Break, Sherlock, The Haunting of Hill House, The last man on earth, The X-Files, Wilfred.
Preferite che sto seguendo: Better Call Saul, Black Mirror, Cobra Kai, Dark, La casa de papel, Narcos, Stranger Things, The Handmaid's Tale, Westworld, You.

Roan forever alone

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44 il: 22 December 2019, 23:48:01 »
Ma sta spada verde nel flashback che poi è azzurra comel’altra c’è un tecnicismo che mi sono perso o è una dimenticanza?
<---Capire come interagire con Cricettona