Autore Topic: Stana Katic... tutti pazzi per lei!  (Letto 1927332 volte)

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
  • "None of them were you"
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Stana Katic... tutti pazzi per lei!
« Risposta #10980 il: 3 March 2018, 14:27:12 »
Stana Katic @Stana_Katic
On #WorldBookDay I’m reading... 👇🏼... what are you reading?

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

drstanakatic
TBT: Presenting #ABSENTIA to the #HollywoodForeignPress. Great gift to have been able to do so.

Ieri Stana è stata alla Tibby Elementary a leggere per i bambini #DrSeussBirthday  :..:

drstanakatic
Get ready, America! The students of Ardella B. Tibby Elementary School are a formidable bunch. Today I met the future Veterinarians, Singers, Comedians, Boxers, Nurses, Dancers, DJ’s, Artists, and Pediatricians of this country. Thank you to all of the students for welcoming me into your classrooms. You are a gift!

#ReadAcrossAmerica
#ReadAcrossAmericaDay
#DrSeussBirthday
#DrSeuss

Tamara Trione IG story: “Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss #readacrossamerica”

bernard_x
Uhh @megcionni ... Apparently I'm gonna hafta fight for custody with @drstanakatic over you. #readacrossamerica

megcionni ❤️❤️❤️ Lookin good guys!

bernard_x @megcionni you're right. She's stunning and super nice. Also right after me another Bernard came up and said hi to her. What are the chances? I'm always used to being the only Bernard in the room.

bernarddavidjones
 I got to spend the morning with some pretty awesome Kids!! Thank you #readacrossamerica for having me!!! #la #hollywood #reading #kids #students #readingisfundamental #education #actor #acting #actorlife #studentlife #fun #honored #love #bjluhthekids #smile #theylovedit #bernarddavidjones #nayarivera #stanakatic #school #middleschool #drsuess #compton #themayor #castle #glee #stepup #abstentia

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10981 il: 5 March 2018, 14:31:57 »
drstanakatic
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Gibran

drstanakatic
Alright, Canada, join us! New episode of #ABSENTIA on @showcasedotca tonight at 9pm. 🙂🤪 #Showcase #MakingThrillersIsComedy @snejanamakaveeva

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10982 il: 7 March 2018, 14:43:06 »
drstanakatic
Ensō

#Goals

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10983 il: 9 March 2018, 12:05:50 »
drstanakatic
Sending a big shoutout on #InternationalWomensDay to all ladies kicking arse & taking names as they run their own business! Major props to Sarah who owns one of the coolest Bar/Eateries in Los Angeles: #Westbound . And thanks @westbounddtla team for introducing me to the #MaryPickford 🍹, clearly it enlightened me. 🔥😜

Citazione
Sharon Stone, Kerry Washington and other Hollywood actresses find their voices

Los Angeles — It is interesting to note that during these times of #MeToo and #TimesUp movements, more and more Hollywood actresses are stepping up, being more active then before and behind the camera, getting more daring in speaking their minds out, finding their voices, revealing truths and enjoying bonding and working together.

In separate interviews, we talked to Viola Davis, Kerry Washington, Sharon Stone, Stana Katic and Anna Paquin who were all honest, open and vocal about women finding their voices and standing together.

Below are excerpts of our interviews with them:

(...)

Stana Katic (“Absentia,” “Castle”)

On whether she feels there is a bit of a societal pressure now happening finally:

This is an exciting, wonderful gift we are being given. It’s not just women. It’s minorities. It’s people who perhaps have different sexualities. An underrepresented group, suddenly gets representation in a position of decision making that has reverberating effects across the globe.

For that reason, our stories will only become more and more interesting. We will have a broader range of stories to tell. I want to see those stories. I want to see the stories about the Deep South and I want to see the stories from minority groups in the middle of Thailand or what not. I want to see those stories, those are true. I relate to those stories because those are human stories and it’s not man/woman, black/white, Asian/European, those are human stories. That’s my soapbox.

On whether she has found her voice especially as an executive producer of “Absentia” and after her abrupt exit from “Castle”:

Do I think I found my voice? Good question. I feel like I am growing constantly. I feel like I am learning and understanding what it means to take on these different positions and roles in filmmaking and in entertainment. I am fortunate to be partnered up with Sony on this project because they have been so welcoming. A lot of our Executive Producers are women and I think that they have just approached it in a very kind of, let’s come to the table, best idea wins sort of way and that is a really wonderful and really comfortable space to work from. So I feel like I am growing into what it means to have that voice and be that collaborator and truly trying to be the best partner that I can in that situation.

(...)

Sharon Stone, Kerry Washington and other Hollywood actresses find their voices

Post unito: [time]<strong>Oggi</strong> alle 14:26:49[/time]

Articolo su People di Marzo 2018   :love:

Intervista a Stana per promuovere "Absentia" in Canada nel gennaio scorso

Post unito:  9 March 2018, 15:58:00

goldenglobes ( Golden Globes )
Stana Katic plays special agent Emily Byrne in the Sony/Amazon thriller series 'Absentia.' After being declared dead in absentia, an FBI agent must reclaim her family, identity and innocence when she finds herself the prime suspect in a string of murders. (Photo: @amayamario. ©HFPA)

Il 25 marzo prossimo al Getty Museum a Los Angeles, con altri attori, Stana leggerà "The Man, the Restaurant, and the Eiffel Tower" by Ben Loory

Citazione
Sunday, March 25, 4:00 p.m.

The Gold Lunch by Ron Carlson
Performed by Sean Astin (Stranger Things)

Lobster Dinner by Alexandra Kleeman
Performed by Diane Guerrero (Orange Is the New Black)

The Manager of "The Kremlin" by Evelyn Waugh
Performed by Dan Stevens (Legion)

The Man, the Restaurant, and the Eiffel Tower by Ben Loory
Performed by Stana Katic (Absentia)

Cream Sauce by Mary Flanagan
Performed by Linda Lavin (9JKL)

Link --->Selected Shorts: Let Us Tell You a Story

« Ultima modifica: 9 March 2018, 15:58:00 da °Lovely° »

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10984 il: 10 March 2018, 14:39:09 »
drstanakatic
This past week the Oscars honored a sweet friend & colleague of mine who passed suddenly in May. Her talent and professionalism set the industry bar high. She quietly started trends and elevated stories. She was the best, working amongst the best. Scarface, Frances, Rob Roy, Anchorman... Jessica Lange, Uma Thurman, Russell Crowe, Steve Martin, Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer, Debra Winger... projects & actors that flourished under her care. She loved film. And she loved artists. If she loved you, you felt invincible. For actors, Toni’s chair could be the safest place on set at times... a space filled with great wit, creativity, warmth, depth of spirit, high standards and a wicked sense of humor. There’ll never be another person like you, Toni. Safe travels, my friend. 🕯

drstanakatic
Bloomin’ #AuNatural

Intervista a Stana su "People" versione web ---> Stana Katic Looks Back on Shocking Castle Exit: 'I Was Hurt at the Time'

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10985 il: 12 March 2018, 14:13:19 »
Una nuova rapper  :riot: :evai: :cool: :love:

drstanakatic
They said: Can you rap?
I said: Heck yah, watch this!
Lyrics by Dr. Seuss

Video su IG di Stana o su fb e twitter ---> https://twitter.com/Stana_Katic/status/972623838386077696

Nuova intervista su TVweek Australia

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10986 il: 13 March 2018, 15:48:01 »
drstanakatic
#MCM ManCrush Monday: #JosephCampbell ... phenomenal thinker. #InspiringPeople

alfonsobassave
Behind the scenes 📽
#lahoradelBOCATA
#TheRendezvous by @amatalqa
@drstanakatic & @razajaffrey #partnersincrime 🖤 #throwback

News "Absentia"

Sempre in attesa di news ufficiali da Amazon , secondo quanto riporta Deadline , Samantha Corbin-Miller è la nuova showrunner , e si vocifera che Absentia potrebbe essere rinnovato per una S2 e una S3 ( :plause: )

Citazione
Stana Katic Series ‘Absentia’ Taps New Showrunner, Eyes Season 2 Renewal

Absentia, toplined by former Castle star Stana Katic in her return to television, has tapped a new showrunner, Samantha Corbin-Miller (ABC’s Conviction) as the Sony Pictures Television Networks’ crime thriller drama is plotting a second season, sources said.

No one is commenting but I hear that Absentia is in the process of being renewed by Amazon Prime Video, which is the series’ exclusive U.S. home and also carries it in several international markets, including the U.K., Australia, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Austria, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, and Turkey. According to sources, Absentia may be getting a multi-season renewal for seasons 2 and 3.

Absentia, created by Gaia Violo and Matt Cirulnick based on a pilot script by Violo. centers on FBI agent Emily Byrne (Katic). While hunting one of Boston’s most notorious serial killers, Agent Byrne disappears without a trace and is declared dead. Six years later, Emily is found in a cabin in the woods, barely alive, and with no memory of the years she was missing. Returning home to learn her husband has remarried and her son is being raised by another woman, she soon finds herself implicated in a new series of murders.

As part of becoming the new showrunner, Corbin-Miller is expected to take over running the writers room from Cirulnick who did it in Season 1.

The series’ first season was directed by Oded Ruskin who executive produced alongside Katic, Cirulnick, Julie Glucksman, and Maria Feldman.

Absentia started with a 10-episode straight-to-series order by Sony Pictures Television Networks’ AXN for premiere on AXN’s worldwide channels and a plan to seek distribution in the U.S. and outside of AXN’s footprint once the show was completed. It landed at Amazon after launching on Sony’s AXN channels last fall, ranking as the number one program in its time slot when it debuted in Spain, Portugal, Romania and Poland.

Absentia, which also is believed to have done well on Amazon since its February debut, co-stars Patrick Heusinger as Emily’s husband and fellow FBI agent Nick as well as Cara Theobold, Neil Jackson, Angel Bonanni, Richard Brake, Ralph Ineson, Paul Freeman, Bruno Bichir and Patrick McAuley.

Corbin-Miller most recently served as co-executive producer on the ABC legal drama Convictions. Her extensive TV series credits also include stints on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Crossing Jordan, Cold Case and ER.

Deadline ---> Stana Katic Series ‘Absentia’ Taps New Showrunner, Eyes Season 2 Renewal

Post unito: 14 March 2018, 13:53:27

:love:

drstanakatic
Selfie with @brianbowensmith . Can’t wait to share these snaps with you all! 📸

Maradiva @Maradiva
Thank you to the beautiful Stana Katic, Canadian-American film and television actress, for her support of the Maradiva magazine.
#maradiva #magazine #celebrity

« Ultima modifica: 14 March 2018, 13:53:28 da °Lovely° »

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10987 il: 15 March 2018, 15:25:43 »
drstanakatic
#WCW : Merrrrl. #Obvs #WomanCrushWednesday

:cool:

Post unito: 15 March 2018, 16:14:13

drstanakatic
drstanakatic#Perched 🎥📽🎥📽🎥📽🎥📽Always love hanging out with & learning from my camera team. #TBT 🎥📽🎥📽🎥📽🎥📽

« Ultima modifica: 15 March 2018, 16:14:13 da °Lovely° »

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10988 il: 17 March 2018, 14:40:48 »
 :huhu:  :XD:

drstanakatic
Fogging up the windows in the most boring way yet. 😳😜
#FBF #NYC 📸 by Tina Turnbow

:love:  :metal:

drstanakatic
Okay, posting a happy face picture ‘cause that smile is literally what is plastered all over my noggin right now... that, plus me jumping around a lot like a goof.

Despite network sweeps AND the olympics👉🏽 #ABSENTIA made #TopTen shows on #Amazon in its premiere month. 🏋🏾‍♂️🏋🏻‍♀️‬ ‪YOU all did this!!! Bravo!!‬ and Thank you Thank you Thank you. ‪https://www.amazon.com/primeinsider/video/most-watched-feb.html?ref=insider_homepage ‬

« Ultima modifica: 17 March 2018, 14:42:59 da °Lovely° »

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10989 il: 19 March 2018, 14:39:54 »
drstanakatic
🐋 Hopeful news out of Canada: Canada has pledged to safeguard at least 17% of its land and inland waters by 2020. Read Here👉🏽 http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/02/27/canada-budget-2018-conservation-funding_a_23372642/

@green4ema #EnvironmentalMediaAssociation #EMA #WootWoo #Stewardship

:XD: :XD:

drstanakatic
Can anyone say #BioParents ? 😳😄😜
#SecretsOfAbsentia #Absentia #EmilyByrne

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10990 il: 20 March 2018, 15:22:47 »
drstanakatic
#Perched 2 🎥📽🎥📽🎥📽🎥📽Always love hanging out with & learning from my camera team. #MondayMemories 🎥📽🎥📽🎥📽🎥📽 Get ready, peep-o, 💯’s of photos of hanging with the camera department. 😜

cheers

• Abed Nadir
  • I'm a Castle's MEGA-FAN!!!!!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10991 il: 22 March 2018, 10:55:43 »
Una delle mie puntate preferite  :love:
"NYPD. The ones with the real guns"
"E che la fortuna guidi il vostro viaggio"

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10992 il: 22 March 2018, 15:02:49 »
drstanakatic
🦏The last male Northern White Rhino on the planet died last night, March 19, 2018. There are two females left, both his descendants. 🦏 ‬

drstanakatic
#ReleaseTheKraken !!... 😬erm, I mean the Ladybugs. Release the ladybugs. 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞#OrganicGardening

Video su IG di Stana ---> https://www.instagram.com/drstanakatic/?hl=it

drstanakatic
#Spring

drstanakatic
#ManCrushWednesday : 🛰#CarlSagan 🛰 author of one of my fav’rit books of all time #Cosmos .An epic mind.
Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love,everyone you know,everyone you ever heard of,every human being who ever was,lived out their lives.The aggregate of our joy & suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, & economic doctrines,every hunter & forager,every hero & coward,every creator & destroyer of civilization, every king & peasant,every young couple in love, every mother & father, hopeful child,inventor and explorer,every teacher of morals,every corrupt politician,every "superstar,"every "supreme leader,"every saint & sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena.Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals & emperors so that,in glory & triumph,they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner,how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe,are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity,in all this vastness,there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life.There is nowhere else, at least in the near future,to which our species could migrate.Visit,yes.Settle,not yet.Like it or not,for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.
It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience.There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.To me,it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.
-- Carl Sagan

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10993 il: 23 March 2018, 15:19:58 »
drstanakatic
Have a soul-soaring Thursday, all. 📸 captured by @tylerwilliamparker_photo #Tbt

Baby Stana  :love: :love: :love:

drstanakatic
When your brother is a #Superhero & you remember the days when you would pick lint off his head. 🐒🐒
#BravoLittleBro !!

Chef Ryan Grimm @ChefRyanGrimm
Found this gem while going through some old photos and its perfect for #ThrowbackThursday. We had an awesome time of the set of Castle.
@Stana_Katic thank you, and I hope life is treating you well.
#cheflife #lalife #tbt #castle

°Lovely°

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10994 il: 24 March 2018, 15:26:39 »
 :XD:

drstanakatic
How’s the morning going, you ask? ‘Tis steamy. Thanks for inquiring. 🤪

#YesTisTrueThereIsNoLimitToMyCapacityForDorkdom