Autore Topic: Funny BTVS & Angel  (Letto 281 volte)

-Dre@mer-

• Peggy Olson
  • "Where the fucking is your grave?"
    • Mostra profilo
Funny BTVS & Angel
« il: 19 August 2015, 20:23:00 »
Hellooo :pirurì: Non ho visto un topic del genere, quindi ho pensato di aprirne uno.

Volevo condividere questo video che ho appena visto su Buffy/Spike :rofl:
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had one. / Reality is almost always wrong. / You want to believe, don't you? / It's all contaminated. / This is about you stealing my wind. / #1 The night I met you. / Fear is the price of imagination. / You know what I wish? I wish that just once people wouldn’t act like the cliché that they are. / Everything has its time and everything dies. / Haven’t you heard? I don’t have a heart. / Is it all lies, forever and ever, everyone and everything? / Doctor, please, please, don't make me go back! / Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. / Buffy, can we rest? / When it's dark and I'm all alone and I'm scared or freaked out or whatever, I always think: "What would Buffy do?" You're my hero. / “Però non voglio leggere chiù niente di chillu ca scrivi.” “Pecché?” “Pecché mi fa male.” / Now turn around and face the other way. Now we walk and we never look back.

Credits: stephenie7777

Thirrin

• Abed Nadir
  • Books! Best weapon in the world!
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Funny BTVS & Angel
« Risposta #1 il: 22 January 2021, 01:11:25 »
Riesumo questo post, scusate  :XD:

volevo condividere con voi questo meme che ho visto in giro e che è stato ripostato nelle stories instagram nientepopodimenoche da Sarah Michelle Gellar in persona  :asd:

Ieri c'è stato il giuramento del nuovo presidente USA Biden, che ha giurato su una bibbia che ricorda qualcos'altro  :asd:

“I'm the thing that monsters have nightmares about" [Buffy]
Attualmente: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Doctor Who, Legion, Westworld, Stranger Things
Ho visto tra le altre cose: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Buffy, Agent Carter, House, Lie to me, Dollhouse, Firefly, Fringe, Xena, Angel, The Fall, Broadchurch, Torchwood, Daredevil, The X-Files, Game of Thrones
Abbandonate (per il momento?): Arrow, Flash, Gotham, FearTWD, Inhumans, The gifted, TWD, Jessica Jones